Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Enjoying the sun

 

      I just had to do a couple of pictures on here today--partly because I seem to forget to post pictures, and mostly because these just epitomize my kids and how they have adjusted to boat life already!
Levi decided it was too nice a day to be cooped up inside
even if he did have math work still to finish!







And Rachael decided to grab one of her
books and follow suit.















    
      This is one of those days that make me glad to live on a boat, especially after those stormy days we had last week! It also frankly makes me long for the days ahead when we will be in warmer waters, not tied to a dock, but hopefully bobbing at anchor. We're hoping for that to happen in about a year and a half, but it all depends on work and how much we can put into the cruising kitty in the interim. 
     I'm beginning to wonder what I can do to step up my writing and blogging game to help contribute so Joe doesn't feel like the burden of earning is all on him. I know I don't have a ton of readers yet, but for those are reading this, I would love any suggestions on improving readability, aside from the obvious of writing more often! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment